From the Web site Defamer, hot on the heels of the death of Bernie Mac, comes word of a possible curse involving Billy Bob Thornton. And no, it's not just limited to his strong of ex-wives, who I'm sure feel quite cursed.
Mac of course costarred with Thornton in the classic holiday romp Bad Santa, the first film in Thornton's Bad trilogy, to be followed by Bad News Bears and the upcoming Huey Lewis biopic Bad Is Bad, and then died at the age of 50. Other Billy Bob victims:
* John Ritter, costar of Sling Blade, dead at the age of 54
* J.T. Walsh, costar of Sling Blade, dead at the age of 54
* Jim "Hey, Vern!" Varney, costar of Daddy and Them, dead at the age of 50
* Heath Ledger, costar of Monster's Ball, dead at the age of 28
* Morgan Freeman, costar of Levity, at death's door following a car crash
* Shia LaBeouf, costar of Eagle Eye, in danger of losing a finger after a car crash
* Patrick Swayze, costar of Waking Up in Reno, struggling with cancer
I don't know who will be the next to fall, but I pray to God it's not Scarlett Johansson.